Maryland Hunting Guide, Eastern Shore Deer, Duck, and Goose Hunting
Winter Farms Hunting Guide, David Price, offers a variety of fun and exciting Maryland hunting trips that includes Maryland deer hunting, goose hunting, and duck hunting which is a favorite of the Maryland Chesapeake Bay area hunters.
Winter Farms Hunting has been providing hunting services for over three generations. Our Family business of hunting and guide services has been an enjoyable experience and we have a commitment to the outdoors and nature.
So if you are ready for a great time hunting and want to bag your limit then book your Maryland Hunting trip with Winter Farms Hunting and experienced Maryland hunting guide, David Price today. CALL 410-708-7133
CLICK NOW TO BOOK A TRIP TODAY
Goose Hunting, Duck Hunting the Eastern Shore of Maryland
The eastern shore of Maryland including Kent, Queen Anne's and Dorchester counties provide a hunting experience not found in most regions. Hedgerow blinds, field pits, water blinds, decoys, boats, experienced guides, hunting dogs, acres of open fields, beautiful creek and river sites. What more could a hunter want? In addition to our 8,000 acres of hunting lands, we leave over $12,000 worth of standing corn on 150 acres for Canadian geese.
Our business is a family run hunting service and our guides have at lease 20 year experience in hunting diving and puddle ducks as well as geese.
- Our dogs are Chesapeake and Black Labs.
- We are members of Ducks Unlimited and the NRA.
- We are a fully licensed Maryland waterfowl guide service.
- All farms are a short distance to hunting locations.
- Each guide will be wearing a winter farms hat.
Lodging Rates = $50.00 per person per night.
Chesapeake Bay hunting often runs a close second to the fishing in the bay as far as popularity goes. There just seems to be more anglers than hunters overall. But I promise that would change drastically if so many anglers and sportsmen would experience the thrill of Chesapeake Bay hunting just once, especially Eastern Shore hunting where much of the land is unspoiled and rarely trafficed by humans. From deer hunting to Maryland waterfowl hunting we offer trips that will bring you plenty of exciting memories and make you have a tougher choice when you have to decide to go Chesapeake Bay fishing or Chesapeake Bay hunting.
Winter Farms Hunting is a Chesapeake Bay hunting guide specializing in Maryland waterfowl hunting and Maryland deer hunting. We offer waterfowl hunting in Chestertown and Easton Maryland among many other nearby counties. We are a full service Maryland waterfowl outfitter offering Maryland snow goose hunting, diving duck hunting, other waterfowl and sika deer hunting.
Most of you experienced Maryland hunters know what gear to bring and what gear to leave at home. But for those sportsmen who may be new to the sport of hunting and are not exactly sure what hunting gear to bring we have created a small list if reminders for you.
- Wear dull green or brown clothing, bring rain gear and boots.
- We recommend 12, 16, or 20 guage guns. They are the most effective.
- When making plans, don't forget there is no Sunday hunting in Maryland.
- Bring your camera for some unforgettable pictures.
- Lodging, shells, clothing and meals are not included Retrievers are welcome, please notify us prior to the hunt.
- Please listen to your guide as he is knowledgeable of the area and is an experienced hunter.